Fall Election Voter Information |
Fall Election Voter Information
There will be an election on October 16th to fill the position of School Board Trustee in Ward 4.
A person must first qualify as an elector in order to be able to vote. To be an eligible elector and therefore eligible to vote a person must:
- be 18 years of age or older,
- be a Canadian citizen
- have been a resident of Alberta for six (6) consecutive months preceding Election Day April 17, 2017, and
- be a resident of Ward 4 as of election day
1. Electors are required to sign a form declaring they are eligible to vote AND
2. Present the following identification:
- One piece of government issued photo ID that contains a photograph of the elector and his or her name and current address; OR
- Utility bill, bank or credit card statement, property tax assessment notice, or other approved identification by the Chief Electoral Officer.
Questions regarding the October 16th Election or October 4, 2017 Advance Vote can be directed to Ryan Boser, Returning Officer 403-527-5516 ext. 2313.